Summer is here! Are you worried about your skin glow in the hot season? Here we have the best Natural Skin Care Tips for you!
When the temperature soars, it’s becomes very difficult to maintain picture perfect glowing skin. Due to the humidity, your oil glands make more active. In our hectic work schedules, we don’t have time to give attention to our skin and end up with dull oily skin, sunburns, skin infections and rashes. Everyone needs proper skincare in summer for looking more beautiful. if you try the Natural Skin Care Tips mentioned then your skin can glow in days.
Scroll down to find the best Natural Skin Care tips for glowing skin in summer.
Keep yourself hydrated
Are you keeping yourself hydrated in summer? One of the main problems which affect you badly in hot weather is dehydration. We are busy with our tough working schedule and don’t drink enough water. Water can’t be replaced with coffee and diuretic drinks. For getting the glowing skin you need to drink 8 glasses of water in one day. Keep a bottle of water with you at your workplace, in your car, and at your home. Drinking the right quantity of water will make your skin look younger and fresh.
Drink Green tea instead of Coffee
Caffeine withdrawal is harder, but the best source of Caffeine will decrease the Sid effects. Green tea gives us a healthier source of Caffeine as compare to coffee and tea. Green tea increases your metabolism and helps to look at your skin healthier and glowing. In summer, coffee can be replaced with green tea. Green Tea also helps to reduce body fat. You can replace the Coffee with green tea and results will be shocked you. Coffee and tea also increase the level of anxiety and affect the sleeping routine. So, the best way to complete your desire for caffeine intake is Green Tea.
Here are some Hair Fall control tips for all who are worried due to massive hair loss.
Eat more fruits and vegetables
Do you want glowing skin without the use of costly creams and cosmetics?
You can get shiny skin by eating fruits and vegetables in your daily life. If someone doesn’t like to eat fruits, then they can drink fresh juices in the replacement of fruits. Pick your favorite fruit or juice and make it part of your daily diet plan. In summer we have more fruits and vegetables, those can help us to maintain our skin shine. Fruits give a rich dose of nutrients and antioxidants. Eating fruits and vegetables help us to prevent various skin infections. The vitamins and minerals in fruits help in nourishing the skin. So, if you want healthy glowing skin then drink juices and eat salads daily.
If you want to look more gorgeous and want a perfect body with perfect skin, then start exercise regularly. Exercise helps to stay active and leads to healthy skin. You can notice that after a tough workout, our skin looks fresher. Exercise give benefit to our overall health but give more benefit to our skin.
Exercise provides us these main benefits
- Brings on the sweat, which helps to clear the skin
- After a tough work out, skin receives a good dose of oxygenated blood
- The latest research proves that due to exercise skin repair more quickly
- Exercise reduces stress level and helps the skin to look younger
Get your beauty sleep, for looking more stunning. Good night sleep is necessary for the health of the skin. When we sleep, our body makes more of the stress hormone cortisol. Poor sleep can become the reason of increased stress hormones in the body and can damage the skin.
Here are some basic reasons, why beauty sleep is necessary for glowing skin:
- Less sleep can become the reason for weight gain and increase in calories badly affect the skin
- Irregular sleep can increase the skin aging process
- Not enough sleep can decrease your natural skin beauty
- Not enough sleep can reduce the skin repair process.
So, you must take beauty sleep for getting glowing skin. Before going to sleep must wash your face and hands, use overnight moisturizer and stay away from the sun while sleeping.
Cucumber for healthy skin
Best natural skincare option is to use cucumber water as a face wash and get a natural skin glow. Cucumber anti-inflammatory properties can help the skin to look fresher. This vegetable comes with Vitamins that are necessary for keeping skin young.
You can use cucumber in different ways for getting skin glow:
- Cucumber can be eaten, drink or directly apply on the skin
- Use cucumber water daily as a face wash
- Make a cucumber toner
- Add cumber paste with yogurt and apply it as a mask
- Mix cumber with honey and preserve it for use as a toner
- Drink cucumber soup or juice for healthy body and skin
- Eat cucumber salad daily, forgetting its maximum benefits.
Honey for healthy skin
In our populated world, it seems very difficult to obtain a natural skin glow, but Honey solves this problem. We can obtain natural skin glow by using honey. Vitamin C in honey helps in removing spots and giving a glow to the skin. All creams and cosmetics have many side effects with benefits. Natural skincare products never give any damage to your skin.
Honey can be used in different for getting natural skin glow:
- Can be applied to the skin as a mask
- Add honey with lemon and apply it on your face for obtaining instant glow
- Make a mixture of banana with honey and use as a mask
- Add honey with tomato paste and apply it on face
- Add honey in water and drink it regularly for getting maximum skin shine
Lemon for healthy skin
Lemon is a common fruit in summer all over the world. Lemon is another natural way of getting an instant glow. The refreshing lemons are full of nutrient, necessary for both perfect skin and hair. You can get amazing skin transformation with lemon.
Lemon can be used in different ways for making your skin beautiful:
- Add lemon juice with coconut water and apply on face as a mask
- The skin tanning problem can be solved with lemon. Half slice of the lemon dip in sugar and gently scrub it on your skin. In this way, dead skin will be removed.
- Add lemon juice in a paste of tomato and apply it on your face
- Mix a few drops of lemon juice with egg white and use as a face mask
There are many benefits of lemon but Lemon is acidic and can easily dry your skin, so, you must moisturize your skin daily.
Decrease the consumption of Alcohol
Extensive use of alcohol will damage your skin badly. Alcohol contributes to poorer liver function, cell damage and reduce immunity and all these facts impacting on the glow of your skin.
Alcohol has these effects on your skin
- Dehydration is one of the main bad effects on the skin due to the use of alcohol
- Hormone disruption is another effect of alcohol.
- Alcohol makes our skin breakouts and puffiness.
Select right Face Wash
In hot summer, choose the right face wash according to your skin tone and current weather conditions. Try to use any natural face wash for making your skin healthier and beautiful.
In the market, many face washes are available, you can easily select one of them according to your skin type. If you are not using the right type of face wash then it will damage your skin. Choose the right scrub with right face wash is also necessary. In summer, our skin starts to produce more oil as compared to winter, so we need to change our face wash according to changing the weather.
So, these were some Natural Skin Care Tips for you! This summer don’t waste your time searching for more tips on Google, just try these tips and see the magic. If you want to add something in it comment below and let us know.